MEANINGFUL FASHION journal
Definition of Meaningful*
- “Full of meaning, significance, purpose, or value; purposeful; significant.”
Definition of Fashion*
- “A prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc..
- Conventional usage in dress, manners, etc., especially of polite.
- Society, or conformity to it.
- Manner; way; mode.
- The make or form of anything.
- A kind; sort.
- Obsolete. Workmanship.
- Obsolete. Act or process of making.”
Definition of Journal*
- “A daily record, as of occurrences, experiences, or observations
- A newspaper, especially a daily one.
- A periodical or magazine, especially one published for a special group, learned society, or profession.
- A record, usually daily, of the proceedings and transactions of a legislative body, an organization, etc.